We ask Allah (SWT) this message finds you safe and well along with all families and friends.
Considering Northern Virginia’s recently announced Phase 3 Re-opening but the number of infections and deaths are high, Madina Islamic Center is planning a careful, safe, and gradual approach to reopening in the near future. However, we will remain closed until logistics are finalized for the safety and well-being of our beloved community. In-Sha’Allah we will update you soon once we have some dates for you.
The health and protection and preservation of human life have been the basis for our decision making. Jazakallaho Khairan for your continued patience and cooperation.
General Precautions When Masjids Reopen in near future, In-Sha’Allah:
1) PLEASE STAY HOME, If you have flu-like symptom (Fever, Cough, Sneeze, Runny Nose, Headache, Joint Pains etc..).
2) PLEASE STAY HOME, If you have recently traveled to and from affected area.
3) PLEASE STAY HOME, If you have been in contact with anyone with Corona COVID-19 Virus.
4) Do NOT shake hands, instead just say Salam verbally.
5) Please bring your own clean prayer rugs to Masjid for additional protection.
6) Please wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before Wudu and use hand sanitizer often.
7) Please sneeze and cough into a tissue or your arm and wash your hands with soap and water (for 20 seconds) right after.
8) According to CDC, elderly (65+) are at high-risk of contracting the coronavirus. For their well-being we recommend them to pray at home.
9) Children 10 years and under should stay home.
Anyone seen with excessive coughing, sneezing or exhibiting flu like symptoms will be asked to leave the masjid to protect fellow community members
Jazak Allah Khair
Madina Center Management